SigningRequests process issue?

I'm trying to walk through the steps to get access tokens outlined here:
https://help.launchpad.net/API/SigningRequests

So, first I POST a request:

$ curl -v -d
"oauth_consumer_key=chalkuchimac&oauth_signature_method=PLAINTEXT&oauth_signature=%26"
https://launchpad.net/+request-token

and get back a response:

oauth_token=MlbFpnvvD58WSCKSGmnf&oauth_token_secret=Sx5pWCGKHFPjqtb5wTCKHVZL923XHDdmcWf0P5pDG78CDhdBWcZmWbQ2tnM9SznnkHnvdVm0wDQmrpMc

Then, I sign into launchpad and go to this URL:

https://launchpad.net/+authorize-token?oauth-token=MlbFpnvvD58WSCKSGmnf

And get back this response:

Unable to identify application

The information provided by the remote application was incorrect or
incomplete. Because of that we were unable to identify the application
which would access Launchpad on your behalf.

Am I doing something wrong? How can I get the token authorized?

Thanks!