Re: Local Launchpad for Production

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 04:34:39PM +0200, Martin Juhl wrote:
> I want to setup a local Launchpad server for production.. are there any instructions???..
>
> I have found this: https://dev.launchpad.net/Running.. but it only seems to be for development....

The main purpose of our documentation on running Launchpad is to make it
easier for people to set up development instances so that they can help
improve launchpad.net.  I'm not aware of any instructions on setting up
an independent production instance.  The most important thing would be
to *not* start from the provided sampledata for development instances;
doing that would result in an insecure instance.

Can you share more details on what you're trying to do?  It may be that
setting up a local Launchpad instance is not actually the easiest way to
get things done for you.

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]