Re: Fwd: Problem Creating a new page

My Issue Status: Solved (Deleting catch data from my browser solved my
issue of editing)

Hello Gmach, I have attached a screenshot of the issue that I was facing.
Actually I was using Firefox Nightly to login to launchpad before the
editing permission was given to me. All the activities were catched in the
browser. After i have deleted the catch for the launchpad website in
Nightly, it is working. Just now I have clear cached and right now it is
working fine. I can edit the page, I will soon publish the page
https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/Santali.

Thanks