Re: [Merge] lp:~jtv/launchpad/translationtemplatescollection-test into lp:launchpad/devel

Review: Approve
1. Split test_restrictCurrent() into two: one test should test one thing, and you are testing for both current=True and current=False.

2. I'd like to see more tests for "simple" conditions, i.e. negative tests: nothing returned, or that stuff in other contexts is not returned. For the second we probably don't care about it since it's tested in the base collection tests.

I mostly care about 1, and do 2 only if you agree.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/launchpad/translationtemplatescollection-test/+merge/30114
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/launchpad/translationtemplatescollection-test into lp:launchpad/devel.