Re: [Merge] lp:~jtv/launchpad/import-queue-cleanup-blocked into lp:launchpad/devel

Review: Approve
Theres considerable duplication in the start of each new test method. I think it would be more maintainable if you were to do
def createUbuntuQueueWithBlockedTemplates() and
def createProductQueueWithBlockTemplates() which would share a common _helper. I'd suggest using fixtures but we don't have a good fixtures solution in place yet :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/launchpad/import-queue-cleanup-blocked/+merge/30774
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/launchpad/import-queue-cleanup-blocked into lp:launchpad/devel.