[Merge] lp:~jml/launchpad/branch-sample-data-doctests into lp:launchpad/devel

Jonathan Lange has proposed merging lp:~jml/launchpad/branch-sample-data-doctests into lp:launchpad/devel.

Requested reviews:
  Launchpad code reviewers (launchpad-reviewers)

One day, I would like to get rid of all the sample data in our test suite. Today is not that day.

However, this branch does remove one sampledata-using doctest and replaces it with a suite of unit tests which provide the same level of coverage but use the factory instead. It also removes some similar code from another doctest.

There are no behavioral changes in this branch.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jml/launchpad/branch-sample-data-doctests/+merge/31317
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jml/launchpad/branch-sample-data-doctests into lp:launchpad/devel.