Re: [Merge] lp:~bac/launchpad/lep-projconfig into lp:launchpad/devel

Review: Needs Fixing code
The inline diff is really messed up so I am just looking at the paste.

in lib/lp/registry/templates/pillar-involvement-portlet.pt, I see invalid markup. A list must contain an li, and it can never contain a table. The ul is not needed since the table is a block element.

+    <ul tal:condition="view/configuration_links" style="padding-top: 1em">
+      <table style="width: 100%">

maybe this works
       tal:condition="view/configuration_links">
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bac/launchpad/lep-projconfig/+merge/30999
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~bac/launchpad/lep-projconfig into lp:launchpad/devel.