Re: [Merge] lp:~lifeless/launchpad/registry into lp:launchpad/devel

Oh, and I am aware of assertStatementCount - thats too fragile (its an exact match) for my purposes, which is why this matcher is composable with a more primitive matcher - it can replace assertStatementCount if you use Equals, or be used in a looser way as I do in my example with LessThan. I'm going to look at making assertStatementCount into a trivial wrapper in a later patch.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lifeless/launchpad/registry/+merge/31830
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~lifeless/launchpad/registry into lp:launchpad/devel.