[Merge] lp:~salgado/launchpad/layer-specific-navigation into lp:launchpad

Guilherme Salgado has proposed merging lp:~salgado/launchpad/layer-specific-navigation into lp:launchpad.

Requested reviews:
  Launchpad code reviewers (launchpad-reviewers)

This branch makes it possible to register navigation classes for a
specific layer.

This is to allow us to use a different navigation class for, say,
IDistribution on the vostok vhost.

One issue I've encountered is that the navigation directive will
unconditionally register the nav classes for IXMLRPCRequest (the layer
of the xmlrpc vhost) as well, and that will cause a
ConfigurationConflict when you have more than one navigation class used
for a given context.  One solution to this is to add yet another
parameter to the navigation directive (used_for_xmlrpc=True) and use
that to decide whether or not to register the nav class for
IXMLRPCRequest.

I'm not particularly happy with that solution as it doesn't make it
possible for vostok to overwrite the navigation that is used on the
xmlrpc vhost, but that may not be a problem in practice as we need
custom navigation classes only because we want to remove traversals from
the existing ones.

--
Guilherme Salgado <https://launchpad.net/~salgado>
--