Re: [Merge] lp:~lifeless/launchpad/registry into lp:launchpad/devel

I think all POSTs redirect before displaying the subsequent page, so that should be fine. However, I'm very suspicious of widely deploying @cachedproperty... I'd be much happier if it was populated only by the explicit prejoin, and operated uncached in the normal case.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lifeless/launchpad/registry/+merge/32067
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~lifeless/launchpad/registry into lp:launchpad/devel.