Re: [Merge] lp:~sinzui/launchpad/deactivate-deactivated-account-0 into lp:launchpad/devel

Hi, this looks ok to me.

Nothing to do with your patch per se - I have a question about the
test technology being used: create_initialised_view - I presume that
that lets you get in under the publishing machinery?

That means that things setup by publications - like oops handling etc
- won't be notified properly? So I wonder what the advantages of it
are for testing, as it seems to diverge from production quite sharply.

-Rob
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sinzui/launchpad/deactivate-deactivated-account-0/+merge/32264
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~sinzui/launchpad/deactivate-deactivated-account-0 into lp:launchpad/devel.