lp:~michael.nelson/launchpad/616331-private-builds-in-builder-history into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~michael.nelson/launchpad/616331-private-builds-in-builder-history into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

Overview
========
We started seeing timeouts on dogfood (and apparently staging) recently for the builder history page. This branch fixes those timeouts.

Details
=======
Pre-implementation discussion (and help from stub to fix the query) can be seen at bug 616331.

The branch replaces the nested joins with normal joins. I was not able to get rid of the COALESCE.

To test:
========
bin/test -vvm test_buildfarmjob -t TestBuildFarmJobSet

I've also merged this branch on dogfood so that the page now displays fine at:

https://dogfood.launchpad.net/builders/rubidium/+history

No lint.

As per the discussion on the bug, this will either be included in the re-roll or a CP.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~michael.nelson/launchpad/616331-private-builds-in-builder-history/+merge/32355
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~michael.nelson/launchpad/616331-private-builds-in-builder-history into lp:launchpad.