Re: [Merge] lp:~thumper/launchpad/fix-deletion-syncUpdate into lp:launchpad/devel

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 3:06 AM, Tim Penhey <tim.penhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Tim Penhey has proposed merging lp:~thumper/launchpad/fix-deletion-syncUpdate into lp:launchpad/devel.
>
> Requested reviews:
>  Launchpad code reviewers (launchpad-reviewers)
> Related bugs:
>  #599259 ForbiddenAttribute: syncUpdate
>  https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/599259
>

> This branch fixes a bug stopping branches that have been linked to product series as translations branches from being deleted.
>
> The guts of the issue was the code that cleared the translations_branch attribute of the product series didn't work - because it was clearing the "branch" attribute, not the "translations_branch".  A case here of missing tests.
>
> I added the test, and also fixed up the model class to only flush to the DB once at the end
> of the _breakReference() call.
>
> As part of the cleanup, I also moved the Store.flush() call into a test cleanup method that gets run for every test, and removed the use of sample data.

Thanks Tim.

Can you please define a constant in lp.testing.sampledata for
'test@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' and use that in the tests? Alternatively, use
self.factory.loginAsAnyone() or one of the login helpers.

Other than that, look good.

cheers,
jml
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~thumper/launchpad/fix-deletion-syncUpdate/+merge/32410
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~thumper/launchpad/fix-deletion-syncUpdate into lp:launchpad/devel.