Re: [Merge] lp:~jelmer/launchpad/621778-homepage-field into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve db
Is homepage one word or two? Both forms are in common use and I don't know if LP Style prefers homepage or home_page.

DB patch is fine. It would be lovely if we could enforce the format of the string using a CHECK constraint, but I don't think we can - we have to accept whatever rubbish the user put in the package that they uploaded. You might want to mention this in the comment before anyone attempts to naively mark it up (possible attack vector there if someone sticks Javascript in the homepage field and we don't validate the URL before marking it up).

patch-2208-05-0.sql
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jelmer/launchpad/621778-homepage-field/+merge/33331
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jelmer/launchpad/621778-homepage-field into lp:launchpad.