[Merge] lp:~stevenk/launchpad/gina-log-to-scriptactivity into lp:launchpad/devel

The proposal to merge lp:~stevenk/launchpad/gina-log-to-scriptactivity into lp:launchpad/devel has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch brutally hacks scripts/gina.py so that it sub-classes LaunchpadCronScript, which 1) Brings it into line with other cron scripts, and 2) Gets gina logging to scriptactivity, which means the LOSAs can check if gina has been running sucessfully.

I have fixed lint as I tripped over it, and have also cleaned up pyflakes.

I have also tried to clean up the imports.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/gina-log-to-scriptactivity/+merge/33495
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~stevenk/launchpad/gina-log-to-scriptactivity into lp:launchpad/devel.