[Merge] lp:~jtv/launchpad/bug-615673 into lp:launchpad/devel

The proposal to merge lp:~jtv/launchpad/bug-615673 into lp:launchpad/devel has been updated.

Description changed to:

= Bug 615673 =

For some reason, POTemplate.path and IPOTemplate.path are marked as not required.  That's nonsense.  POTemplates are always created with a path.  There is a database constraint requiring the path.  Even the parameter to the factory method is required.  Everything assumes it's there.

Here's a branch I never spent any time on; I just made the field required and sent the whole thing off to EC2.  It just got back to me to say that the change is no problem at all.  Might as well make it permanent.

To test, er, run all tests.  That's what I did.  And to Q/A, see that nothing breaks.  If something does, chances are it's still a bug that this was just covering up for.

Jeroen

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/launchpad/bug-615673/+merge/33547
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/launchpad/bug-615673 into lp:launchpad/devel.