[Merge] lp:~jml/launchpad/testtools-0.9.6 into lp:launchpad/devel

The proposal to merge lp:~jml/launchpad/testtools-0.9.6 into lp:launchpad/devel has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch upgrades the version of testtools that we are using to an actual released version, 0.9.6.

The new version of testtools has a very similar version of assertEqual, so we no longer need to define our own.

Also, testtools now has a UTF8_TEXT built-in ContentType (since every single use of addDetail that I've seen uses it). This branch makes our test infrastructure use that.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jml/launchpad/testtools-0.9.6/+merge/33556
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jml/launchpad/testtools-0.9.6 into lp:launchpad/devel.