lp:~deryck/launchpad/less-restrictive-assign-someone-else-603281 into lp:launchpad/devel

The proposal to merge lp:~deryck/launchpad/less-restrictive-assign-someone-else-603281 into lp:launchpad/devel has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch fixes bug 603281, which notes that when we changed
permissions for who can assign a bug to someone else that we made that a
bit too strict for projects without a bug supervisor.

This branch fixes that by lifting the restrictions if a bug supervisor
is not set for a project/distro.  This means that projects that haven't
yet set a bug supervisor will be able to assign bugs without having to
set a bug supervisor.  The functionality returns to what it once was.

But for projects that have a bug supervisor, the new requirements will
remain, i.e. that you cannot assign a bug to someone else.

This includes a test update and then the couple line change to
BugTask.userCanSetAnyAssignee to get this working.  Since the web UI uses
this method, nothing had to be changed with the JS widget.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~deryck/launchpad/less-restrictive-assign-someone-else-603281/+merge/33824
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~deryck/launchpad/less-restrictive-assign-someone-else-603281 into lp:launchpad/devel.