Re: [Merge] lp:~henninge/launchpad/db-devel-sampledata-fix into lp:launchpad

On 4 Sep 2010, at 22:11, Henning Eggers <henning.eggers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The branch is in EC2 and I added your mail for the results. Or should I just merge it as is?

Merge it as-is. You should be able to submit it as [testfix][r=gmb], but you may have to play around with the message to get it to match the regex.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~henninge/launchpad/db-devel-sampledata-fix/+merge/34627
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~henninge/launchpad/db-devel-sampledata-fix into lp:launchpad.