Re: [Merge] lp:~sinzui/launchpad/inteam-db-calls-0 into lp:launchpad/devel

+        # Verify a user cannot be a member of another user and the and
+        # DB call to TeamParticipation was not made to learn this.
+        other_user = self.factory.makePerson()
+        self.assertFalse(self.user.inTeam(other_user))
+        self.assertEqual(
+            removeSecurityProxy(self.user)._inTeam_cache)
+

How are you checking the DB call absence? I -love- that that is the
intent of the test, I just don't see where its happening.

-Rob
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sinzui/launchpad/inteam-db-calls-0/+merge/34932
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~sinzui/launchpad/inteam-db-calls-0 into lp:launchpad/devel.