Re: [Merge] lp:~jtv/launchpad/templates-listing into lp:launchpad/devel

Review: Approve
You haven't tested with chameleon, but you've said that even if switching to chameleon gives us tech debt, this approach gets rid of some other tech debt, and I'm happy with that.

It does suggest that we should put some work into speeding up canonical_url-- perhaps we really want "canonical_urls".
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/launchpad/templates-listing/+merge/35185
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/launchpad/templates-listing into lp:launchpad/devel.