[Merge] lp:~michael.nelson/launchpad/635005-difference-details-1 into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~michael.nelson/launchpad/635005-difference-details-1 into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

Overview
========
This is the first branch to address bug 635005 - adding a template snippet with details about a DistroSeriesDifference.

It continues the work that began (and landed behind a feature flag) at:
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~michael.nelson/launchpad/distro-series-difference-browser2/+merge/34739

Details
=======
The branch:
 * Adds a traversal for a DistroSeriesDifference object, +listing-distroseries-extra, similar to that used on pages like:

https://edge.launchpad.net/~michael.nelson/+archive/pocketsphinx/+packages?field.name_filter=&field.status_filter=&field.series_filter=

for the extra details dropdown.
 * The above required a new getter method, IDistroSeriesDifferenceSource.getByDistroSeriesAndName()
 * Testing the view required updating a soyuz helper method that creates binaries with summaries so that the summary for the source is displayed.
 * Testing the view also required adding a new factory method makePackageDiff().

I've put the template tests in a unit test, I hope that's ok. If you think it's necessary, I can add a story with the next branch that shows the non-js behaviour (ie. this page will display when users click on the first column of the list shown at: http://launchpadlibrarian.net/55200786/627295-ui-tweaks.png)

To demo:
========
You'll need to run the following in a harness:
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/493653/

and then you can see the raw snippet at:
https://launchpad.dev/ubuntu/hoary/+difference/foo/+listing-distroseries-extra

which should look like this: https://devpad.canonical.com/~michaeln/tmp/635005-difference-details-1.png

(in retrospect, that script could be shortened and used the new helpers in the branch that I created since creating the script).

To test:
========
bin/test -vv -m test_distroseriesdifference_views -m test_sourcepackage_views -m test_distroseriesdifference -m test_publishing

Up next will be a second branch which adds the comments to the snippet and before connecting it up with the JS dropdown.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~michael.nelson/launchpad/635005-difference-details-1/+merge/35408
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~michael.nelson/launchpad/635005-difference-details-1 into lp:launchpad.