[Merge] lp:~michael.nelson/launchpad/635005-difference-details-1 into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~michael.nelson/launchpad/635005-difference-details-1 into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

Overview
========
This is the first branch to address bug 635005 - adding a template snippet with details about a DistroSeriesDifference.

It continues the work that began (and landed behind a feature flag) at:
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~michael.nelson/launchpad/distro-series-difference-browser2/+merge/34739 or visually: http://launchpadlibrarian.net/55200786/627295-ui-tweaks.png

which is working towards this UI: https://dev.launchpad.net/LEP/DerivativeDistributions?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=derived-series-diffs_uiround2.png

Details
=======
The branch:
 * Adds a traversal for a DistroSeriesDifference object, +listing-distroseries-extra, similar to that used on pages like:

https://edge.launchpad.net/~michael.nelson/+archive/pocketsphinx/+packages?field.name_filter=&field.status_filter=&field.series_filter=

for the extra details dropdown.
 * The above required a new getter method, IDistroSeriesDifferenceSource.getByDistroSeriesAndName()
 * Testing the view required updating a soyuz helper method that creates binaries with summaries so that the summary for the source is displayed.
 * Testing the view also required adding a new factory method makePackageDiff().

I've put the template tests in a unit test, I hope that's ok. If you think it's necessary, I can add a story with the next branch that shows the non-js behaviour (ie. this page will display when users click on the first column of the list shown at: http://launchpadlibrarian.net/55200786/627295-ui-tweaks.png)

To demo:
========
You'll need to run the following in a harness:
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/493653/

and then you can see the raw snippet at:
https://launchpad.dev/ubuntu/hoary/+difference/foo/+listing-distroseries-extra

which should look like this: https://devpad.canonical.com/~michaeln/tmp/635005-difference-details-1.png

(in retrospect, that script could be shortened and used the new helpers in the branch that I created since creating the script).

To test:
========
bin/test -vv -m test_distroseriesdifference_views -m test_sourcepackage_views -m test_distroseriesdifference -m test_publishing

Up next will be a second branch which adds the comments to the snippet and before connecting it up with the JS dropdown. As this won't be styled until its seen in the context of the dropdown, I'll request a ui-review for that branch.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~michael.nelson/launchpad/635005-difference-details-1/+merge/35408
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~michael.nelson/launchpad/635005-difference-details-1 into lp:launchpad.