Re: [Merge] lp:~lifeless/launchpad/bugmessage into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve db
This version adds a unique constraint rather than a unique index, which I prefer as it puts a little more metadata into PG.

SET client_min_messages=ERROR;
ALTER TABLE BugMessage ADD COLUMN index integer;
ALTER TABLE BugMessage ADD CONSTRAINT bugmessage__bug__index__key UNIQUE (bug, index);
INSERT INSERT INTO LaunchpadDatabaseRevision VALUES (2208, 14, 0);

As discussed, we need to populate this after the rollout and then land a followup patch setting the column NOT NULL.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lifeless/launchpad/bugmessage/+merge/35620
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~lifeless/launchpad/bugmessage into lp:launchpad.