[Merge] lp:~jelmer/launchpad/506256-remove-popen-2 into lp:launchpad/devel

The proposal to merge lp:~jelmer/launchpad/506256-remove-popen-2 into lp:launchpad/devel has been updated.

Description changed to:

This MP actually has two prerequisites which both have been approved but not yet landed: lp:~jelmer/launchpad/506256-remove-popen and lp:~jelmer/launchpad/archiveuploader-build-handling. Since I can only set one as prerequisite I've set the first, since it's the biggest.

A bit of background: This branch is a followup to earlier work I did to make it possible for the builddmaster to no longer popen("./archiveuploader --build-id --policy buildd") - something that was very time-consuming - but rather move finished builds out of the way, so a cron job running a separate instance of the archiveuploader could process them, later.

This branch fixes source package recipe build processing in the separate upload processor.

It does the following things:

 * The separate upload policy for source package recipe builds has been merged into the overall buildd upload policy
 * related, getUploader() is no longer on the upload policy but on the build class (it is different for binarypackagebuilds and recipe builds)

test:
./bin/test lp.buildmaster
./bin/test lp.archiveuploader

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jelmer/launchpad/506256-remove-popen-2/+merge/35412
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jelmer/launchpad/506256-remove-popen-2 into lp:launchpad/devel.