Re: [Merge] lp:~mbp/launchpad/dkim into lp:launchpad

Hi Martin,

I asked Deryck about who may have domain expertise in this:

<mars> deryck, I was wondering if someone on your team would have knowledge in that domain that could help Martin out?
<deryck> mars, perhaps gmb or allenap.  But the code team should have some expertise there, too. abentley wrote BaseMailer, I believe.
<mars> deryck, great. thank you for the help
<deryck> np

I suggest you ping one of the people above.  They are on either side of your day.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mbp/launchpad/dkim/+merge/35985
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mbp/launchpad/dkim into lp:launchpad.