Re: [Merge] lp:~jtv/launchpad/bug-643345 into lp:launchpad/devel

> For the TestGetBzrCommitterID test case, remove the tearDown, and instead
> do something like:
>
> committer = DirectBranchCommit(...)
> self.addCleanup(committer.unlock)

Great!  Done.

> The test should also work in the DatabaseFunctionalLayer rather than the
> ZopelessDatabaseLayer.  Unless there is a reason why you are running it in
> that layer, in which case, document it.

Changed the layer.

> How about "Launchpad Translations on behalf of %s"?

I was hesitant to put it like that because it's longer, but agree it's better.  Done.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/launchpad/bug-643345/+merge/36258
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/launchpad/bug-643345 into lp:launchpad/devel.