Re: [Merge] lp:~mbp/launchpad/flags-gui into lp:launchpad/devel

The current changes address, I think, everything substantial here.  The ui is not ideal, but I think is better than raw sql, and I'm impatient to get something like that up.

I may see about changing it to have just one url, that appears in either readonly or read-write mode as appropriate.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mbp/launchpad/flags-gui/+merge/36415
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mbp/launchpad/flags-gui into lp:launchpad/devel.