Re: [Merge] lp:~mbp/launchpad/flags-gui into lp:launchpad/devel

> This is part two of my follow-up.  I'm close to an Approved vote, but a quick
> glance at the current diff still shows the irregularly indented test strings.
> Have you been fixing the formatting problems I pointed out?

I have, and now that one is done too.

> Still, a separate input validation pass will more or less automatically lead
> to better error detection and reporting.  On IRC you mentioned that you can do
> that in a validate method, which is the right way to do it.  Adding the
> explanatory text will also help make some mistakes more obvious.

I did that.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mbp/launchpad/flags-gui/+merge/36415
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mbp/launchpad/flags-gui into lp:launchpad/devel.