[Merge] lp:~michael.nelson/launchpad/649599-ajax-comment-on-dsdiff into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~michael.nelson/launchpad/649599-ajax-comment-on-dsdiff into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

Why does this diff result in the following when trying to build the wadl?

http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/502508/

It looks as though it thinks Interface is itself exported (instead of IDistroSeriesDifferenceComment)... what am I missing?

If I revert the change to l/c/lp/interface/__init__.py it builds fine, but the IDistroSeriesDifferenceComment entry is not exported.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~michael.nelson/launchpad/649599-ajax-comment-on-dsdiff/+merge/36961
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~michael.nelson/launchpad/649599-ajax-comment-on-dsdiff into lp:launchpad.