Re: lp:~allenap/launchpad/structural-subscriptions-with-filters-2 into lp:launchpad

I think the filters for bugtask importance and status should not check if _any_ bugtask has in the right status/importance -- we should check if the bugtask for the subscription target has the right status/importance.

With the current implementation, things might be a bit surprising for users:

Assume a bug with two bugtasks, for target A and target B. For target A, we have the importnace HIGH, for target B, we have the importance LOW.

If somebody has a filter "only importnace HIGH" for his structural subscription for target B, he should not receive notifications for this bug.