Re: [Merge] lp:~stub/launchpad/production into lp:~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/production-devel

Thank you.  merge-conditional on putting the 2.5 block in an XXX.  Let's wait on submitting until we verify that all the failing tests pass on 2.5 now.  I'll do that verification, since you are past EoD, I suspect.  IRC transcript below.

[12:05pm] gary: 1) IMO we should either make the new block an XXX with some sort of "remove when 2.5 is dead" bug (my preference), or we should merge the new block with the existing block using some sniffing or more flexible getattring
[12:06pm] gary: 2) I really want to know if all the bugs buildbot identified pass now before we submit.  If you haven't done so, I think I have a hardy VM I can update and muck around with.
[12:06pm] gary: I can approve the branch without (2) but I'd like to wait on submitting it until that's done
[12:06pm] gary: (so I can submit it for you, if necessary)
[12:10pm] stub: I can't test here as I don't have Python 2.5 any more
[12:10pm] stub: I'd be happy with a bug pointing at the offending code. There is another 2.6ism above (if sys.version > ...)
[12:15pm] gary: stub, bug: cool, go for it.  I'll approve merge-conditional with that and then try to get a Hardy started up.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stub/launchpad/production/+merge/37482
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~stub/launchpad/production into lp:~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/production-devel.