[Merge] lp:~stevenk/launchpad/ids-limit-packagesets into lp:launchpad/devel

The proposal to merge lp:~stevenk/launchpad/ids-limit-packagesets into lp:launchpad/devel has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch builds on the copying of packageset data to allow deriver's to limit which packagesets (and by extension, only the packages referenced by them) to the child distroseries.

I have built on the test changes implemented in no-more-sampledata, and have added 2 tests for this code, making sure that packagesets can be copied and that only source packages we expect to be copied are, and another test to make sure that things work correctly when we ask that every source be rebuilt and to only copy one DistroArchSeries.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/ids-limit-packagesets/+merge/37558
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~stevenk/launchpad/ids-limit-packagesets into lp:launchpad/devel.