Re: [Merge] lp:~matsubara/launchpad/bug-628510-oops-permission into lp:launchpad/devel

Hi Gary,

thanks for the review. I addressed your review comments. As we spoke on IRC, the os.umask was spot on, since it actually caught the fact that the os.makedirs() mode settings was being ignored. I added those and changed the permission setting to use bit-wise operators rather than addition and subtraction.

Let me know if this is ready to land. I'll send to ec2 meanwhile.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~matsubara/launchpad/bug-628510-oops-permission/+merge/37991
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~matsubara/launchpad/bug-628510-oops-permission into lp:launchpad/devel.