Re: [Merge] lp:~mbp/launchpad/dkim into lp:launchpad

> Thanks Martin.
>
> From your comments, things look good, but I don't see any new revisions pushed
> up. As soon as you'll push them up I'll give them the once over and probably
> approve for landing.

I don't know why they didn't show up in the merge proposal discussion thread on the web page, but the new revisions (from Friday the 15th) are in the branch, are visible in 'unmerged revisions' and in the diff.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mbp/launchpad/dkim/+merge/35985
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mbp/launchpad/dkim into lp:launchpad.