[Merge] lp:~rockstar/launchpad/merge-queues-model into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~rockstar/launchpad/merge-queues-model into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch adds the model code for branch merge queues.  In my next branch, I'll need to break up the interfaces, because I'm exposing this in the API, but I thought that, instead of doing that in this pipe, it'd make more sense to do it when needed, as this branch seems to be a pretty good stopping point for the work it provides.

Oh, I was found an enum that should have been removed in the previous branch, but was not.  I killed it in this branch since that one had already landed.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rockstar/launchpad/merge-queues-model/+merge/38762
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~rockstar/launchpad/merge-queues-model into lp:launchpad.