Re: [Merge] lp:~bryce/launchpad/lp-617691-retrieve into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve
Hi Bryce,

This code looks good, r=mars.  I have a few comments about docstrings and the test suite:

• The constructor arguments to BugzillaRemoteComponentFinder should be documented.  The parameter name "txn" does not provide enough information.  The parameter object type should be documented at minimum.

• There is a grammar error in the comment on line 293, "need added"

• How long does it take to run your new test suite?  We want to try and keep new tests under 2 seconds runtime.

Maris
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bryce/launchpad/lp-617691-retrieve/+merge/38804
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~bryce/launchpad/lp-617691-retrieve into lp:launchpad.