[Merge] lp:~lifeless/launchpad/librarian into lp:launchpad/devel

The proposal to merge lp:~lifeless/launchpad/librarian into lp:launchpad/devel has been updated.

Description changed to:

Prepare the librarian for paralleltests, or at least approximate that.

Highlights:
 - newer fixtures, to get the useFixture helper there
 - allocate ports in the librarian, and use a passed-via-environment root, if LP_TEST_INSTANCE is set
 - use the exposed LibrarianServerFixture.service_config to push a config (and its pushed onto disk, so that other helpers will pick it up).
 - snarf the log file and put it in tests (a bit crude, we don't get 'log for the test', we get 'current log')
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lifeless/launchpad/librarian/+merge/39011
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~lifeless/launchpad/librarian into lp:launchpad/devel.