[Merge] lp:~deryck/launchpad/expiry-script-updates into lp:launchpad/devel

The proposal to merge lp:~deryck/launchpad/expiry-script-updates into lp:launchpad/devel has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch adds the ability to run cronscripts/expire-bugtasks.py for only a few Ubuntu bugtasks at a time. The idea is that we'll do batch runs of expire bugtasks, i.e. only expiring 200 Ubuntu bugtasks at a time, until we see if everything is working as expected.

To do this, I extended the cronscript itself to accept -u (for ubuntu) and -l (for limit) params.  So it can be run like:

./cronscripts/expire-bugtasks.py -u -l 200

Or, if you like:

./cronscripts/expire-bugtasks.py --ubuntu --limit 200

This would expire only 200 of Ubuntu's expirable bugtasks.

The code also updates lp.bugs.scripts.bugexpire.BugJanitor to accept these params. BugTask.findExpirableBugTasks already accepted a target argument, so nothing needed to be done or tests added
for limiting to Ubuntu.  However,findExpirableBugTasks needed to be updated to accept and make use of a limit param.  The doc test was updated for the limit param since it was new.

Test with:

./bin/test -cvvt bugtask-expiration

Thanks for the review!

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~deryck/launchpad/expiry-script-updates/+merge/39090
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~deryck/launchpad/expiry-script-updates into lp:launchpad/devel.