[Merge] lp:~rockstar/launchpad/merge-queue-index into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~rockstar/launchpad/merge-queue-index into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch adds a (really basic) index page for branch merge queues, as long as a flow for creating a merge queue and linking a branch to it.  This branch also adds some more things, including:

 - The addition of james_w's soupmatchers library for HTML page matchers.  This makes pagetest-type unit tests that we write in code a little nicer.
 - Fixed a bug in getUserBrowser where the authentication didn't support any passwords but 'test'.  I fixed this by setting the password for auth to the sooper sekrit attribute that holds the cleartext password.
 - I also fixed a bug in the factory where the branch merge queues owner and registrant were being specified backwards.

This work is hiding behind a feature flag, and the UI is really raw, but I need to get this (and the next branch) landed so that others can also start working on branch merge queues.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rockstar/launchpad/merge-queue-index/+merge/39488
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~rockstar/launchpad/merge-queue-index into lp:launchpad.