Re: [Merge] lp:~jtv/launchpad/test-pofile-permissions into lp:launchpad/devel

Review: Approve
Right, looks good. That was quite painful to review :)

It was a little mind-bending, but I liked how you managed to keep a
lid on complexity in test_translationpermission.

One miniscule comment/question.

[1]

+    def test_admin_can_edit(self):
+        # Administrators can edit all translations and make suggestions
+        # anywhere.
+        self.closeTranslations()

Why is closeTranslations() needed? Can you explain either here or in
its docstring (assuming my question isn't stupid).

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/launchpad/test-pofile-permissions/+merge/40058
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/launchpad/test-pofile-permissions into lp:launchpad/devel.