Re: [Merge] lp:~mbp/launchpad/mbp-trivial into lp:launchpad/devel

Review: Approve code
Oh look at that—my vote from the original MP is now also displayed here for reference!

It occurs to me that this version of the makefile doesn't need buildout_bin at all.  I just added that target to channel all dependencies on items in $(BUILDOUT_BIN) through the same rule.  You effectively replaced buildout_bin with $(PY).

But we can deal with that in a separate branch.  There's no need to weigh this one down with it.  I'll send your branch into EC2.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mbp/launchpad/mbp-trivial/+merge/41418
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mbp/launchpad/mbp-trivial into lp:launchpad/devel.