[Merge] lp:~julian-edwards/launchpad/reset-fail-count-bug-680442 into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~julian-edwards/launchpad/reset-fail-count-bug-680442 into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch makes sure that:
 * when someone marks a builder as "OK" we reset its failure_count so that if the next job dispatch fails, the builder is not immediately failed again.
 * when a job is assessed as failed, reset the builder failure_count for the same reason.

I had to change the builderok Storm column into a private attribute so that we can hook into its changes via a new builderok property().  This caused some queries in IBuilder to require updating to use the new column name.

This was done like that because unfortunately builderok is already exported on the webservice so we can't make it read only and use a set method that does everything.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~julian-edwards/launchpad/reset-fail-count-bug-680442/+merge/41966
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~julian-edwards/launchpad/reset-fail-count-bug-680442 into lp:launchpad.