[Merge] lp:~stevenk/launchpad/db-spph-ancestry into lp:launchpad/db-devel

The proposal to merge lp:~stevenk/launchpad/db-spph-ancestry into lp:launchpad/db-devel has been updated.

Description changed to:

Add an ancestor attribute onto SourcePackagePublishingHistory. This means we can explicitly set what the previous release of a publishing record is, which lays a foundation for traversing the database to find common versions for the derivation work, and as a win, allows us to massively refactor the domination routine to be a shadow of its former self.

At the moment, nothing makes use of this field, but I wanted to get it into this months rollout.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/db-spph-ancestry/+merge/41943
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~stevenk/launchpad/db-spph-ancestry into lp:launchpad/db-devel.