Re: [Merge] lp:~sinzui/launchpad/delete-team-4 into lp:launchpad

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Curtis Hovey
<curtis.hovey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Your proposal does conflict. I cannot have access to retractTeamMembership. Admins are not asking for script. In fact, they are asking why they are assigned tasks to involving user data--Lp should be run by users and expert teams

I haven't proposed that you have access to retractTeamMembership.

-Rob
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sinzui/launchpad/delete-team-4/+merge/43403
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~sinzui/launchpad/delete-team-4 into lp:launchpad.