Re: [Merge] lp:~sinzui/launchpad/delete-team-4 into lp:launchpad

Sorry for being obtuse. I now understand your suggestion. Yes we should move these rules into the model. Edwin is landing a more complicated rule at the moment. I will refactor my branch once his changes are in trunk.

The method will behave like other dangerous delete methods--raise an error if the team has mailing-lists or PPAs that the user needs to review and disable separately. The membership removals and auto purging of lists and emails will be managed by the method.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sinzui/launchpad/delete-team-4/+merge/43403
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~sinzui/launchpad/delete-team-4 into lp:launchpad.