Re: [Merge] lp:~gary/launchpad/move-events-to-filters into lp:launchpad/db-devel

A worry: target.addSubscription did result in a subscription that had a level of NOTHING.  We never exposed that, to my knowledge, instead relying publicly on addBugSubscription, which always explicitly set a level of COMMENTS.  Now, this branch creates subscriptions without filters, which means addBugSubscription has the same result, but addSubscription does not.  I don't think it is an issue, but I'd like a sanity check from an expert (gmb? :-D )
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gary/launchpad/move-events-to-filters/+merge/48069
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~gary/launchpad/move-events-to-filters into lp:launchpad/db-devel.