Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/recipe-build-removed-recipe into lp:launchpad

To clarify the implementation:

We want to stop the oops when upload processing is attempted for a build with a deleted recipe. We don't want to email any error message but rather we just want to log a warning. We also need to ensure any normal post upload cleanup is done (as per for the standard upload failure case).

So the approach was to check at the start of the process() method to see if the recipe was deleted and flag it, don't attempt the upload processing, and defer the handling of the problem to occur along with other failure mode processing (so that all error handling is done in the one place).

The comments about the transaction boundaries are probably not relevant - it appears the upload processing is wrapped inside a transaction so there's no likelihood of any race condition. But the implementation would handle this case too.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/recipe-build-removed-recipe/+merge/48103
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/recipe-build-removed-recipe into lp:launchpad.