Re: [Merge] lp:~jameinel/launchpad/lp-serve-child-hangup into lp:launchpad

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jameinel/launchpad/lp-serve-child-hangup/+merge/50055
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jameinel/launchpad/lp-serve-child-hangup into lp:launchpad.