[Merge] lp:~jml/launchpad/prevent-new-sphinx-errors into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~jml/launchpad/prevent-new-sphinx-errors into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch adds a test that prevents new sphinx doc build errors.

It does the equivalent of running 'sphinx-build', but imports the sphinx command and runs it in process to save a little time (1-2s).

Also added a run_capturing_output helper, because I can't believe we don't already have one.

Oh, also adds Sphinx as a dependency. I had thought of making the test optional, but Benji convinced me that it's not an onerous dependency, and it's good to have new developers able to build the documentation. The lp_sitecustomize thing is to silence a silly warning in pygments.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jml/launchpad/prevent-new-sphinx-errors/+merge/50136
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jml/launchpad/prevent-new-sphinx-errors/+merge/50136
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jml/launchpad/prevent-new-sphinx-errors into lp:launchpad.